Saturday, November 24, 2007

First Felting

My visit to Colorado has been good for my knitting. I worked on this bag on the plane and completed and felted it shortly after my arrival. It is based on the Booga Bag pattern. I added a drawstring closure, because I don't like bags that are open. I also shortened the handles. This was knit on US size 11 circulars with Noro Kureyon color #182. I ran it through the wash cycle twice to felt it. This was my first ever felting project; I was very pleased with the results.



I have also completed two hats; one for each of the girls. I hope to get them to model them tomorrow.

OBLIGATORY BABY PICTURES

Here is Charlotte at two weeks. She has gained to 1/2 pound over her birth weight and is growing rapidly.



And here is an after bath hair style. That is her mommy with her.

1 comment:

knititch said...

congratulations, sheila, on this little adorable strawberry blonde granddaughter. you must be bursting with pride.